All the refugees after Brexit, and the latest in the "most
powerful"country, can seek refuge in India. Since several millennia we have
offered- and continue to offer total detachment from anything and
everything happening around oneself, mental peace and ultimate pleasure in
the spirituality. I guess many of our friends do require a dose of
spirituality after today's development.