coloured when concentrated ? The only four ring molecules that spring to mind
are steroids, but these wouldn’t be all that flat and you would get a sense of
the pucker of the rings at that resolution.

On 27 Nov 2016, at 10:34, CCP4BB automatic digest system
<lists...@jiscmail.ac.uk<mailto:lists...@jiscmail.ac.uk>> wrote:

Topics in this special issue:

 1. Problems finding the correct Cif file of a crystal structure
 2. Density for an unknown ligand

Date:    Sun, 27 Nov 2016 10:09:48 +0000
From:    Harry Powell <ha...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk<mailto:ha...@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk>>
Subject: Re: Problems finding the correct Cif file of a crystal structure

Hi

Cambridge Structural Database (CSD) should have only those small molecule
structures that have at least one organic carbon - so it may have copper
acetate (but which? There may be several...). For strictly inorganic structures
you would need the Inorganic Crystal Structural Database (ICSD).

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell
Chairman of International Union of Crystallography Commission on

On 26 Nov 2016, at 22:23, Eleanor Dodson