From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of Thomas, Leonard
M. <lmtho...@ou.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 12:21:38 PM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] RapiData at SSRL 2017

Hi Clyde,

We have a crystal collecting now.  If it does not finish by the time our time
is up you can remove it.  It is sort of a lets take some frames and see if we
can do anything with it.
Overall the run was okay, ended up with some useful information, not sure about
publishable data but we also have a better idea what to work on.

Cheers,
Len