Hi Alex

(1) Go to “Settings -> Experiment settings -> Detector” and change the value
there; you should probably re-run integration, though since your value is only
just outside the range of 0.7 - 1.3, I might not worry too much about that, and
I don’t think it would make a big difference.

(2) Don’t worry about this too much if it only happens for two images. Have a
look at the offending images, and if

(a) there is anything _obviously_ different about them compared to the
preceding and following images, you _could_ omit them from the scaling (I
wouldn’t bother to re-run the integration).

(b) they look broadly similar to the preceding and following images, I wouldn’t
worry at all.

(c) if this happened for a large proportion of the  images I would be more
concerned (which leaves the question, “what is a large proportion”?).

(3) My view is that most of the “warnings” in Mosflm are advice that can be
used to improve data processing; you will learn which are more important
through the lens of experience.

(4) I’d also work through the online tutorial which will give you a pretty well
comprehensive introduction to everything there is to know about changing
parameters etc in iMosflm. It takes anywhere from 1 to 4 hours to work through,
depending on how carefully you do it.

HTH

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell
Chairman of International Union of Crystallography Commission on