The easiest is modeller via chimera.

You can use I-TASSER server but it decides for itself what to do...  You
have some control too.  You can use the sec structure from itasser and then
go to modeller in chimera

You can use modeller in the interfaces it provides in the web (mod web ...)
or modeller directly with command files

and finally swissmodel

Jackie Vitali
Cleveland State Univ