Dear Walt,

reflections close to the rotation axis stay in reflecting condition for a long
time, where time is sensibly measured in degrees. Their intensities cannot be
determined reliably, and I would think that most integrating programs,
including HKL2000, reject such reflections.

Best regards,
Tim

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:40:31 AM Hank wrote:
> Dear CCP4BB users,
>
> I have a question about Mosflm. The manual says green predictions have
> "reflection width greater than 5 degrees" and will not be integrated. I
> always
> assumed it should have something to do with Lorentz factor but not quite
> sure.
> Why is it so? I'm not aware of such geometrical restriction in HKL2000.
> Thank you!
>
> Walt
Paul Scherrer Institut
Dr. Tim Gruene