Veni vidi
I wil have to change my advices and lectures: go and look at the Uppsala Electron Density Server EDS
It has been extremely useful.
Even sometimes vici
Daniel

Le 13/12/2016 à 19:52, Patrick Loll a écrit :
Ave atque vale.

The EDS was hugely useful (and will continue to be so in its new manifestation,
we hope)—thanks to everyone who made it happen!

Pat