All,

                I was asked by the meeting organizers to let the CCP4 community
know about the 2017 Residential School on Medicinal Chemistry and Biology in
Drug Discovery.    See below for information about the course and contact
information..

Sincerely,
Corey

---------

Dear all,

The 31st Annual ResMed: Residential School on Medicinal Chemistry and Biology
in Drug Discovery, www.drew.edu/resmed<http://www.drew.edu/resmed> will be held
on June 12 - June 16, 2017 at Drew University, Madison NJ.  However, all
resident attendees will be staying at The Madison
Hotel<http://www.themadisonhotel.com/> and will be bussed to and from campus
all week. ResMed is co-sponsored by the ACS MEDI Division.

ResMed is a week-long graduate level course organized to provide an accelerated
program for chemists, biologists and other industrial and academic scientists
who wish to broaden their knowledge of drug discovery and development.  The
School's aim is to concentrate on the fundamentals that are useful in drug
discovery spanning initial target validation through clinical development. The
program provides ample opportunity for discussions with distinguished faculty
from industry and academia.

The purpose of the School is to provide a strong background in the principles
of drug discovery and development to enhance collaborative drug discovery
programs. Previous attendees with backgrounds in macromolecular crystallography
have found the course of great value in their research projects.

The tuition rate for Hotel Residents will include hotel stay, ResMed tuition,
course materials, and all meals. Information regarding ResMed can be accessed
on our website: www.drew.edu/resmed<http://www.drew.edu/resmed> including our
program and application.

Please join us in our 31st year. We look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,
Co-organizers,
William J. Greenlee, Ph.D
Vincent P. Gullo, Ph.D.
Ronald J. Doll, Ph.D.

information of Merck & Co., Inc. (2000 Galloping Hill Road, Kenilworth,
New Jersey, USA 07033), and/or its affiliates Direct contact information
for affiliates is available at
for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are
your system.