Dear All,
I got the each of 6 mates coordination for each pdb by Coot or by Chimera. Then
viewed the arrangement of the 6 mates for 2zan or 2zao by Pymol or by Chimera.
You will find, for the 6 mates of 2zan, they were separated, but for 2zao they
were connected.
Then by pymol I align 2zan onto 2zam, and I get the PDB for 2zan fitted to 2zam
(no any remark information left after pymol saving). Then I add all the remark
information (in fact all text information except the coordination information)
from 2zan to the PDB for 2zan fitted to 2zam, and then I view the mates for the
remark (all text except coordination) added PDB for 2zan fitted to 2zam by
Chimera or Pymol, I find the 6 mates of  the remark (all text except
coordination)added PDB for 2zan fitted to 2zam were connected, rather than
separated.
Based on what advised by Jared, by increasing the radius to 20 A by pymol, I am
not sure they have the same molecule arrangement in the crystal.
I hope I can get more advice on my question.
Best regards.
Smith

    On Thursday, February 2, 2017 12:03 PM, "Sampson, Jared"