Dear All,
Some papers write in the way that how many copies of proteins exist in the
crystal unit cell (for example, in each unit cell there was monomer or dimer or
3 proteins), some write in the way that how many copies of proteins exist in
the crystal assymetric unit.
I am writing a paragraph to sumarize how many copies of proteins exist in the
crystal unit cell or in the  crystal assymetric unit, based on published
papers. In this situation can I treat unit cell and assymetric unit as same,
especially if I need to prepare a table to indicate the copies of proteins in
the unit cell or asymmetric unit?
I am looking forward to getting a reply from you.
Best regards.
John