The Group for Structural Biology and Chromatin (*Sekulic group)* investigates
chromatin biology and epigenetics with biochemical and structural
approaches. The project aims at understanding changes in chromatin during
mitosis and kinetochore formation. We use various biochemical and
biophysical approaches (X-ray crystallography, SAXS, SANS,
hydrogen-deuterium exchange ...). In addition, we collaborate with cell
biology groups to link structure with function.

We seek highly motivated individuals with an excellent track record and
experience in protein purification and biophysical and biochemical
characterization of proteins and protein complexes. Knowledge of chromatin
biology, structural biology and mass spec techniques is an advantage. We
offer stimulating environment with excellent working and social benefits.

*PhD fellow *

A three-year program can be started ASAP. The fellowship requires admission
to the PhD program at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. For
more information see:

http://www.mn.uio.no/english/research/phd/

http://www.mn.uio.no/english/research/phd/application/application.html

*Postdoctoral fellow *

A three-year position is available from August 2017 but earlier starting
date can also be accommodated.

Applications for both positions will be considered only through on-line
system, so please use links below to apply.

http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1789469/70932?iso=gb

http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1789507/70932?iso=gb

Nikolina Sekulic, PhD
Group leader, Structural Biology and Chromatin
Norwegian Center for Molecular Medicine (NCMM)
Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry, University of Oslo
Gaustadalléen 21
Forskningsparken 0349 OSLO
Office: +47 22840511