From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Hernani
Silvestre
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2017 3:56 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Crystallization Screens

Dear community,

Quite likely you have been in this situation, you come across a screen where
you have hits but the screen has been discontinued. I am looking for the
following screen:
Emerald Biosystems pHAT buffer screen.

I did find a pdf with some of the buffers described (but , as usual, the well
composition I am interested I cant see it there..the pdf is incomplete.
Does anyone know the 96-well composition of this buffer screen?
Not sure what happened to Emerald Bio, they are no longer active (oh dear...)

Many thanks
FBDD Evangelist