Le Vendredi 17 Mars 2017 16:07 CET, Nicholas Larsen
<nicholas_lar...@h3biomedicine.com> a écrit:

Do you mean that the affinity from ITC is 100-fold weaker ? Which would mean
that the Kd values from ITC are 100-fold larger (in the range 0.1-1 µM) ?
If this is the case, it makes me think to a problem that we have observed by
comparing Kd values obtained by ITC and by Mass Spec. The Kd values by mass
spec were very well determined and smaller (higher affinity) than those
obtained by ITC after a classical processing. It turns out that processing the
ITC data with two competing modes of binding revealed the correct higher
affinity binding mode observed by Mass Spec (80 %) mixed with the
lower-affinity binding mode (20 %). The a priori very strange thing, which we
finally explained, is that the initial processing of the ITC data with only one
binding mode had mixed wrongly the Kd for the low-affinity binding mode, but
the DeltaH for the  high-affinity binding mode.

I suggest that you have a look to our paper: Wolff et al., J Am Soc Mass
Spectrom. 2017; 28(2): 347–357 (Open access).
I hope it will help.
Philippe Dumas