Hi Adriana,
I support Johannes answer, but personally, I prefer to write directly the smiles string for your ligand and then modify it. Since the code depends on the starting atom, it could be tricky to determine where to mutate if you did not write it by yourself in first place.

You can find here http://www.daylight.com/dayhtml/doc/theory/theory.smiles.html a good starting point to learn SMILES

Cheers
Gian