Dear All,
I would like to draw your attention to the career reintegration program at
the Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland. The goal of the program is to
restart the academic careers of scientists (Masters or postdoc)
interrupted due to the family reasons, for example by having children or
relocating with the partner.  The deadline is the end of April.
https://www.psi.ch/pa/foerderprogramm-psi-career-return-program

Should you or our partner be looking for an opportunity to restart a career
in Zurich area,
in my group we are studying structure, dynamics and molecular mechanisms of
drug action on GPCRs. Interested candidates are welcome to apply.

​
http://www.psi.ch/lbr/veprintsev-dmitry <http://www.psi.ch/~veprintsev_d>

best regards, Dmitry
--