From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Markus
Heckmann
Sent: 11. april 2017 19:05
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] electronic lab notebook suggestions

Dear all,
This may be off-topic but this year our university has asked for suggestions to
move to a electronic lab notebook system. Are there any good ones?
Due to data protection regulations they prefer hosted solutions. Many of the
hosted solutions I found by google are proprietary. I am wondering if anyone
has some experience with these or elab notebooks.

Many thanks in advance.
Markus