Just to confirm what Eleanor said: all SHELX programs prefer to be given intensities but can accept F if the intensities have been lost. Converting intensities to F (e.g. with ctruncate) and back again degrades the statistics for the weak reflections and is discouraged. The same applies to PHASER and other modern programs.

George