Postdoctoral position in membrane protein structural biology

The laboratory of David Drew at Stockholm University is seeking an enthusiastic
postdoc with an interest in elucidating molecular mechanisms of brain transport
proteins using biochemical and biophysical approaches. We use diverse
techniques to address brain transporter function, and use both X-ray
crystallography and cryoEM for structural studies. Our department is equipped
with a Talos Artica and Titan-Krios/K2 EM microscopes and has excellent support
staff. The candidate should either hold or expect to hold a Ph.D. in the area
of biochemistry or neurochemistry, with expertise in either cryoEM or X-ray
crystallography. Expertise in mammalian cell culturing, and expression and
purification of protein complexes would be advantageous. The Postdoc position
is initially for 2 years with a possibility of extension. Please visit the lab
website (http://www.su.se/english/profiles/drew-1.181696
<http://www.su.se/english/profiles/drew-1.181696>) before you apply and send
your CV with a brief research statement as well as 2-3 contacts for references
to dd...@dbb.su.se <mailto:dd...@dbb.su.se> before the 10th June.

Thank you.

David Drew

Wallenberg Academy Fellow
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Stockholm University
Sweden

Ph: +46-8-162295
http://www.su.se/profiles/drew-1.181696