Hi,

CCP-EM (CCP4 sister project for cryoEM) can help you here.  We have a EM
specific interface for several CCP4 programs as well as some others and
will handle map to mtz conversions for you.

You can download the suite here:
http://www.ccpem.ac.uk/download.php

We recently ran a workshop on high resolution modelling building and the
course material may be useful for you:
http://www.ccpem.ac.uk/training/icknield_2017/icknield_2017.php

Finally we also have an EM mailing list:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/ccpem

All the best,

Tom