It sometimes help to use the coot tool NCS ghost control to fit the good
chain over the weak. Obviously you must work at a lower contour level than
for the good chain..

Of course be careful about the basics.. Is the space group right? is there
twinning? Check data quality - anisotropy - tc..

Eleanor