Hi,

The Lys-PLP adduct looks like a perfectly happy internal aldimine. I do
not see any indication of a covalent bond between PLP and the density in
question indicating any other intermediate. Which, to my knowledge,
would be rather hard to get accidentally. I do not know distances
between these fairly well resolved peaks in the 2Fo-Fc map but I am
guessing they would nicely accommodate solvent molecules. The peak
closer to PLP is weaker, maybe just another partly occupied solvent
molecule? Could the continuity of your difference map be coming from too
low contour level?

Best,

Karolina

W dniu 2017-05-24 09:16, Eleanor Dodson napisaƂ(a):