Hi Fellows,

upon updating a deposition of a glycosylated model, I see no longer the
option in the ligand page to

override the as incorrect flagged monomer assignments BMA NAG FUC etc. for
glycan components. Instead,

a mandatory mismatch correction is demanded. The suggestion of alternate
identifiers, which was

present before is also missing, together with the override option). The
validation still works fine.

Is this a new 'feature' or am I ignorant of a new policy?

In principle I agree that using different monomer names for free monomer vs
bound ones could be

useful - a residue is not a free amino acid, and data miners have no easy
means to distinguish

such. The same argument can be made for sugars as bona fide ligands vs
component of a glycan.

Best, BR

Bernhard Rupp

CVMO