I have only heard of a few cases of successful Se incorporation into Cys, and none of them sounded like fun. Sounds like you have gotten a few suggestions already. There is not much literature on this.

As for alternative solutions to your original question, I can tell you the success or failure of MAD or SAD phasing depends primarily on the signal-to-noise ratio of your data and how it compares to your anomalous signal. A good rule of thumb is that you need I/sigma to be better than the expected F/delta-F from anomalous scattering. This is the reciprocal of your "Bijvoet ratio". You don't say if one of your Met residues is the first one, but if it is you can seldom count on it, so let's say you only have two. You can get a rough guess of what Bijvoet ratio you can expect, and what I/sigma you will need using a little web calculator I made:
http://bl831.als.lbl.gov/xtalsize.html

360 residues is roughly 45 kDa, and pessimistically assuming the minimum 4 electrons from SeMet, with 2 sites per 44 kDa I get a Bijvoet ratio of 2%. This isn't all that bad. You need I/sigma > 50 to solve this structure. Do your crystals typically give you a peak I/sigma of around 30? That is, in the lowest-angle bin? If so, you only need a multiplicity of (50/30)^2 ~ 3x higher than you usually do to get good enough signal. This might not be all that hard to do. On the other hand, if your data collections typically give you I/sigma ~10, then you need 25x more multiplicity than the dataset that gave you I/sigma=10. That can also be done, but usually involves either very large crystals or multiple crystals. If you can grow isomorphous crystals, then you are golden. Just keep shooting and merging until it solves. You can even do this with native SAD if you have enough time.

If you have a problem with isomorphism, then your are not alone. Your best shot with current technologies is to be extra careful with your harvesting and cryo-cooling protocols:
Warkentin et al. (2006) http://doi.org/10.1107/S0021889806037484
Farley et al. (2014) http://dx.doi.org/10.1107%2FS1399004714012310

Good luck!

-James Holton