Hi Sebastiano

I always feel uneasy when these conversations come up on the bb because
smaller companies tend to be overlooked in the discussion.  Being a member
of a smaller company myself I know how frustrating this is, because you
feel that you can't speak up yourself because it looks like an
advertisement.

I know very little about imaging systems, but I think you should at least
consider the systems made by Jansci,  XtalQuest and XtalConcepts

There may be others.

Best wishes,

Patrick