Hi Anamika,

I did a search and it looks like researchers are using either mammalian
cells or baculovirus to express this protein.  I don't have experience with
this particular construct so could you tell me why you choose *E. coli*?  I
run a protein expression facility and we typically use HEK or CHO cells and
get mg amounts from cell culture of mammalian derived proteins like STAT1.
Happy to talk offline if that would be easier.

Best,

David

--

David L. Blum, Ph.D.

Director, Bioexpression and Fermentation Facility

University of Georgia

120 Green Street room A414A

Athens, GA 30602

http://bff.uga.edu/