Dear All,
I wanted to send a reminder message out about the following positions.

Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Europe) Ltd has two open Research Scientist positions
in the Structural Biology and Biophysics group at our UK site (Abingdon,
Oxfordshire).

One position is for a structural biologist with experience in Cryo-EM and/or
membrane protein crystallography and the major role of the person will be to
produce and study human membrane proteins to support small molecule drug
discovery (Reference code 9354BR).

The other position is for a membrane protein biochemist and the major role of
the person will be to provide support to small molecule drug discovery by
producing proteins for structural and biophysical studies (Reference code
9355BR).

Please note that applications for this vacancy are to be made online.

To apply for these roles and for further details, please click on the
appropriate link below:

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25119&siteid=5134&areq=9354BR

https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=25119&siteid=5134&areq=9355BR

--
Jay Bertrand
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Europe) Ltd

This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for use by
the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me
immediately by replying to this message, and destroy all copies of this message
and any attachments. Thank you.