Pretty much what the others have said, but there is a low resolution refinement
pipeline in CCP4 called LORESTR (LOw-REsolution STructure Refinement).  Several
people I know have had good results with this.  It automates the process of
finding homologues, generating restraints, trying different scaling parameters
etc.

In CCP4i it is “Run Low Resolution Refinement” on the refinement page.  I don’t
think it is in CCP4i2 yet.

Jason.

--
Dr Jason Busby
Laboratory of Structural Biology

ph: +64 9 3737599 ext 83888

On 13/07/2017, at 11:17 AM, Rhys Grinter