Hi again

I've just been looking through the Mosflm source code - in your case the limits
you have set (if they worked, but because of a bug they don't) would exclude
considerably more data than the default values in Mosflm, so I would be
inclined to use the "exclude ice rings during integration" button in iMosflm
rather than follow our advice in the Nature Protocols paper.

Sorry if this is a little confusing.

Harry
--
Dr Harry Powell
Chairman of International Union of Crystallography Commission on