OK, on second thought it might not be a good idea to downgrade the browser:

On 10/11/2017 12:49 PM, Guillaume Gaullier wrote:
Hello Edward,

This website has some justification for using HTTPS everywhere:
https://https.cio.gov/everything

Downgrading a web browser is probably the worst advice you can possibly give to
someone.
You might be interested in this Q&A thread explaining why:
https://security.stackexchange.com/questions/67596/why-is-it-a-security-problem-not-to-update-ones-browser

I hope you will consider amending your last message, to prevent people
subscribed to ccp4bb from exposing themselves with out of date browsers.

With best wishes,

Guillaume