From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>>
on behalf of Xiao Lei <xiaolei...@gmail.com<mailto:xiaolei...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, 26 October 2017 at 14:40
To: "CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>"
<CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK<mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK>>
Subject: [ccp4bb] blast pdb for a very short sequence (3 amino acids)

Dear CCP4BB members,

Sorry this post is off-topic. I am asking is there a way to blast pdb for a
very short sequence like 2 or 3 amino acids?  I tried this for a positive
control in pdb database but returned that "Your search parameters were adjusted
to search for a short input sequence."  and "No significant similarity found. ".