Dear Dr. Philippe,

There is no symmetry axis nearby the density. I did not computed anomalous
map for this structure. In this structure, the occupancy of Co is only 0.4
(May be because I have added less Co).  We have proved the presence of Co
in one of our another crystal structure of same protein.

Thanks,
Vijaykumar

--
Vijaykumar Pillalamarri