Od: Ilme Schlichting <ilme.schlicht...@mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de>
Odesláno: 6. listopadu 2017 12:38:17
Komu: Martin Malý
Předmět: Re: [ccp4bb] Radiation damage to the FAD in enzyme structure

Hello,

Are you sure you had full occupancy to begin with?
Can be checked very easily by absorption spectroscopy.

It seems much more likely that you have partial occupancy only and
waters filling the void.

What is your dose? That is the critical parameter, not the exposure time.

Regards,
Ilme Schlichting

--
Ilme Schlichting

Max-Planck Institute for Medical Research
Department of Biomolecular Mechanisms
Jahn-Str. 29, D-69120 Heidelberg, Germany

fon : +49 6221 486 500; fax: +49 6221 486 585
e-mail direct: ilme.schlicht...@mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
e-mail secretary: sekretariat-...@mpimf-heidelberg.mpg.de
(please cc. communications concerning scheduling)