From: "WENHE ZHONG" <wenhezhong.xmu....@gmail.com>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Friday, November 24, 2017 10:38:28 PM
Subject: [ccp4bb] Predict effects of mutations on protein stability and
protein-protein interaction

Dear Community,

A little bit out-of-topic here. We have a few interesting sites would like to
mutate on proteins to test the protein stability and improve the
protein-protein interactions. Before moving forward to the site mutagenesis
experiment, we like to do some prediction first to narrow down the candidates.
We only know that SDM is good server to predict the protein stability. Do you
have other servers or softwares can recommend? We can do a cross comparison.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Wenhe