Dear community,

ZoBio is looking for a senior protein crystallographer (M/F) with experience in
drug design. The ideal applicant has a demonstrable track record solving
protein-ligand structures and has worked with medicinal chemists to interpret
these results for drug discovery campaigns. The candidate should have a clear
vision on how crystallography should be integrated into the wider small
molecule drug discovery process and take the initiative to put this into
practice.

ZoBio is a privately held, self-funded, successful and growing company that was
spun out of Leiden University (Leiden, The Netherlands) in 2004. We are a
contract research organization that offers research services in the field of
small molecule drug discovery. We are also a leading innovator in developing an
array of protein engineering and biophysical techniques to support hit-to-lead
programs in the pharmaceutical industry. We are a dynamic, science driven team
whose vision is to deliver the ultimate in value to our clients.

For further particulars and to apply for this post, please follow:
http://www.zobio.com/senior-scientist-mf-in-protein-crystallography-fulltime/

Best regards,

Willem-Jan Waterreus