Please respond direct to Alex.

Dear Colleagues,

I have a 16 month postdoctoral position available immediately in my lab at the
Astbury Centre, University of Leeds, for a versatile structural biologist to
work on cancer drug discovery in a collaboration with the Northern Institute
for Cancer Research at Newcastle University. For more details and to apply
please follow this link:

http://jobs.leeds.ac.uk/FBSMB1123

…or for informal enquiries please contact me directly.

Best,
Alex

--
Prof Alexander L Breeze
Professor of Biomolecular NMR

NB click on the link below to register for the Astbury Conversation. Abstract
submissions now open.

T.A.Edwards Ph.D.
Deputy Director Astbury Centre for Structural Molecular Biology
Ass. Professor, Director of Research, School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
Garstang 8.53d
University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT
Telephone: 0113 343 3031
http://www.astbury.leeds.ac.uk/people/staff/staffpage.php?StaffID=TE
PoPPI (Perturbations of Protein-Protein Interactions) project:
http://www.poppi.website/
Invention, my dear friends, is 93% perspiration, 6% electricity, 4%
evaporation, and 2% butterscotch ripple. ~Willy Wonka
[cid:image001.png@01D36F3A.9F1339E0]<http://www.astburyconversation.leeds.ac.uk/>