Dear Amala,
1. Increase your buffer pH. As a rule of thumb, usually it is recommended to work with pH 7.6 and above for Ni purification. Try pH 8. 2. Increase your buffer A [NaCl] to 500mM. Some proteins are more stable in higher NaCl, and for many, 50mM is not enough. It is possible your protein has already precipitated in the lower [NaCl]. You can also increase glycerol to 10%.

Having said that, you didn't provide additional details (Protein's origin - eukaryotic/ prokaryotic) - if it's from a eukaryotic source, it could be your protein needs additional post translation modifications (e.g. sugars etc) for stabilization, which most likely will require a different expression system. If your protein is of a bacterial source, I would try to add a solubility tag (eg MBP), change the location of the His tag, or change expression conditions (lower temp, different strain).
There are plenty of other options, but I'd start with that.

Good luck,
Amit