Dear all

  I am confusing how to choose or enter the labels when I do density
modification and autobuilding with ccp4 parrot and buccaneer or ARP/wARP, there
are three different options like "use Free R-flag ","use map coefficient" and
"use PHI/FOM instead of HL coefficient" in the figure I attached. What they are
mean, which one I should choose when I just want to do density modification
after SAD or MR,and how to do when autobuilding? Even though when I choose"use
map coefficient", it appeared HLA,HLB,HLC,HLD,and when I choose "use PHI/FOM
instead of HL coefficient", it appeared PHI,FOM, how to enter these labels?
Thanks a lot !!!

Best Regards

Shijun