Dear Liang,

     In this case I cannot refrain from mentioning the STARANISO
server at

             http://staraniso.globalphasing.org/

It offers a certain amount of background explanations, with a didactic
aim, that hopefully will help you understand what it does and what its
results provide you with.

     If you like what it does, then you can get all the benefits from
it by letting autoPROC (https://www.globalphasing.com/autoproc/) run
it for you as part of the processing of your raw images.

     Good luck!

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.