Hi,

I am looking for a suitable student for a PhD project we have on offer and
thought this might be the perfect place to find a suitably experienced
candidate.

The project (Understanding protein communication networks) will involve a range
of techniques (structural biology/protein chemistry/molecular biology) so a
candidate with interest in proteins and some experience in these areas would be
ideal.

The project is funded by funded by the Royal Society Te Apārangi Marsden Fund
and full details of the project can be found at this link:

https://www.findaphd.com/search/ProjectDetails.aspx?PJID=95088

The project would be based in New Zealand; primarily at the Biomolecular
Interaction Centre (http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/bic/) at the University of
Canterbury, with some work carried out at the University of Auckland.

So if you would like to know more, or know of anyone who is interested/suitable
and eager to come to NZ we are keen to hear from you.

Thanks.

Jodie

--
Dr Jodie Johnston
Senior Lecturer

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.