Hello everyone,

I'm solving my first structure ever (yay!) on a MAC OS and they keybindings
doesn't work. I thought that they would come with the CCP4 suite but I've
found also Paul's and Bernhard's files on COOT wiki and tried to create the
.coot file but it didn't work. Unfortunately I'm a Windows power user (you
can throw eggs at me later) and I'm not super familiar with UNIX/MAC yet.

Space bar for navigating through residues works fine as well as "O" for
changing chain. The "W" for adding waters and the "G" for centtering on the
blob doesn't.

Any tips or hints on how can I fix the bindings?

Many thanks,
Nikk