?We have an issue with the 'Edit Chi Angles' dialogue in Coot on Macs using the
version of Coot bundled with CCP4.

For some residues - such as Glu - the dialogue only shows the C <--> CA angle.
If you tick the 'Add Chi Angles for Hydrogens' box, it adds CA <--> N.

I've just compiled Coot on the same Mac using Fink, and the dialogue for this
version of Coot shows CA <--> CB, CB <--> CG, and CG <--> CD angles for the
same residue.

The CCP4 version which misbehaves is 0.8.9.1; the working Fink version is
0.8.9.  Both are running on OS X 10.11.6.

Has anyone else experienced this?  Any suggestions as to how to fix this?

Regards,

Chris

The Institute of Cancer Research: Royal Cancer Hospital, a charitable Company
Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England under Company No. 534147 with its
Registered Office at 123 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3RP.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your
computer and network.