From: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> on behalf of dongxiaofei
<18811070...@163.com>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2018 12:40:28 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Only C-terminal GFP-tag of fusion protein expression in
Pichia Pastoris.

Dear All,

         I'm focusing on expressing my fusion protein in Pichia pastoris. The
size of my protein is about more than 200 kDa, and there are mbp-tag and
GFP-his-tag at N-terminus and C-terminus. Verify that my pPICZb plasmid  is no
problem by sequencing.

 After  centrifugation, load  the supernatant to amylose  column and NI column,
only NI beads have green fluorescence. No strips in the eluent of amylose, and
a strip of gfp-tag for NI column in SDS-PAGE.

Only C-terminal GFP-tag of my fusion protien was expressed !

Why  pichia pastoris  expresses C-terminal GFP-tag, but neglect my protein
sequence?  What should I do to solve this problem and get my protein in Pichia
Pastoris?

Would be very grateful for any advice!

Thanks,

Dong Xiao