From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Karen
McIntyre - UKRI STFC
Sent: 04 October 2018 09:27
To: ccp4bb
Subject: [ccp4bb] Registration open for CCP4 Study Weekend 2019

Dear all,

Registration is now open for the 2019 CCP4 study weekend entitled "Integrated,
rational Molecular Replacement":

http://www.cvent.com/d/sgq8q6

2019 marks a special milestone for CCP4 as it is will be 40 years since the
project was set up, we hope you will join us in Nottingham to celebrate the
occasion. The meeting will include a Molecular Replacement clinic session where
help and advice on delegates MR problems will be available from MR program and
pipeline developers. It will be held at the East Midlands Conference Centre,
Nottingham from 8th - 10th January 2019. A preliminary programme, registration
details, and further information can be found at the above link.

Key Dates:

  *   Early bird registration final date: 18 November 2018;

  *   Standard Student bursaries are open to all students registering during
early bird period i.e. now until 18 November which cover the cost of
registration plus one night accommodation in halls;

  *   Travel bursaries are available for students and young postdocs studying
at overseas labs to help cover cost of travel to UK.  The deadline for
applications is 31 October 2018;

  *   Registration closes 10 December 2018.

We hope to see you there!

The Scientific Organisers

Isabel Uson, Randy Read and Ronan Keegan.

Administrative Organiser

Karen McIntyre