Hi Maria,

from the picture, it looks like disorder to me. Note that the three non-H atoms
at the top of the ring also have significantly less density than the five non-H
atoms that are closer to the protein. Perhaps the compounds is just quite
wobbly in it's binding site.

Mark J van Raaij
Dpto de Estructura de Macromoleculas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia - CSIC
calle Darwin 3
E-28049 Madrid, Spain
tel. (+34) 91 585 4616
http://wwwuser.cnb.csic.es/~mjvanraaij
Section Editor of Acta Crystallographica F, Structural Biology Communications
http://journals.iucr.org/f/