Dear Tereza,

First, a shameless plug for ISOLDE (https://isolde.cimr.cam.ac.uk). It’s built
specifically for working with models around your resolution.

Other than that, I’d suggest having a close look at the corresponding sites in
your high-resolution reference models as a sanity check. Remember: just because
a model is built into high-resolution data doesn’t mean it’s completely correct
- mistakes happen at all resolutions. Conversely, some outliers are real - if
it’s an outlier in the reference model *and* well-supported by the
high-resolution density, you can tick it off your list of things to worry about.

Best regards,

Tristan