*New PDBe-KB aggregated views of protein structure*

We are delighted to announce the newprotein-centric aggregated views <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/pdbe-kb/protein>, developed as part of our new collaborative resourceProtein Data Bank in Europe Knowledge Base (PDBe-KB) <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/pdbe-kb/>.

You can view the new pages at pdbe-kb.org/proteins <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/pdbe-kb/proteins>.

PDBe-KB is a community-driven resource managed by the PDBe team, collating functional annotations and predictions for structure data in the PDB archive, giving researchers a more comprehensive view of publicly available protein structure data.

PDBe entry pages traditionally focus on single PDB entries, with limited information on entries that are related to the same macromolecule. The PDBe-KB team is proud to present a new type of entry page, that focuses on full length proteins instead of single PDB entries. Currently, you can use PDB or UniProt identifiers of proteins to display all the related PDB data, from the list of all the available PDB entries, to functional annotations of ligand binding sites, macromolecular interaction interfaces, and related publications.

We would especially like to thank those members of CCP4bb that helped us in shaping the resource by providing feedback. We encourage you to continue to provide feedback <https://goo.gl/forms/55Xzc2BBT93uyp9g1> to ensure that we continue to develop this resource in a way that is most valuable for you all.

If you would like more information about the new resource then please visit the PDBe-KB website <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/pdbe-kb> or view our webinar <https://youtu.be/ZJksQS4vmuM>, which introduces you to our new pages.

Many thanks,

PDBe team

--
David Armstrong