From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK] On Behalf Of Nemanja
Vuksanovic
Sent: Thursday, 11 April 2019 4:42 AM
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: [ccp4bb] Re-using 96-well crystallization plates

Dear All,

I'd like to ask if anyone has experience cleaning old 96 well crystallization
plates? I have a large number of old plates (Swissci) with mostly INDEX and PEG
Ion screens and I thought of re-using them instead of throwing them away, but
I'm not sure if this would be viable.

Best regards,

Nemanja Vuksanovic

--