Bear in mind that if you have cold buffers going into a room
temperature (or warmer) pumps, you can get outgasing that will cause
inaccurate flow or loss of priming for the pumps. You may be able to
work around by using freshly degassed eluents, but the outgasing will
still be a problem for long runs.