Apologies for revisiting this oft-discussed subject.

nVidia no longer support their 3D Vision system, and appear to have stopped
manufacturing it.  Does anyone have suggestions for an alternative?  Not all of
our scientists use it, but those who find it valuable would be sad to lose it.

To clarify, I'm seeking a desktop solution as we don't have the space for 3D
projectors.

If there is nothing else out there, I may have to start searching eBay for
second hand IR emitters.

Regards,

Chris
--
Dr Chris Richardson :: Sysadmin, structural biology, icr.ac.uk

The Institute of Cancer Research: Royal Cancer Hospital, a charitable Company
Limited by Guarantee, Registered in England under Company No. 534147 with its
Registered Office at 123 Old Brompton Road, London SW7 3RP.

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only.  If the
message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the
message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your
computer and network.