Hi Sylvia,

A screen specifically designed to crystallize protein-DNA complexes is
described in this paper: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22869139
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22869139>

Back when it was just published, I manually prepared the 48 conditions and it
was not too difficult (each one is a combination of one buffer, one or two
salts, and one PEG). Now you can buy it pre-made from at least one supplier
(possibly available elsewhere too, I haven’t checked):
https://www.kerafast.com/product/287/protein-nucleic-acid-complex-crystal-screen

<https://www.kerafast.com/product/287/protein-nucleic-acid-complex-crystal-screen>

Good luck with your project!

Guillaume